Kitchen Cabinet Replacement Brooksville FL

Kitchen cabinet replacement jobs are considerably easy enough as a DIY project but it’s much more convenient and effective to hire kitchen remodeling contractors for the job. Hiring a professional for kitchen remodeling jobs will expand your kitchen cabinetry choices. Please scroll down to learn more and get access to all the related products and services in Brooksville, FL listed below.

Bryan's Cabinet Refacing
(352) 683-3284
2582 Hawthorne Rd
Spring Hill, FL
Reliable Construction & Plumbing
(352) 686-7527
10440 Tillery Rd
Spring Hill, FL
Remodelers Of Florida
(352) 666-5678
3275 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL
Pompanette Kitchens
(561) 842-0599
6667 42nd Terrace North
West Palm Beach, FL
South Florida Remodelers, Inc.
(954) 531-1230
747 NW 38th ave.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Demolition, Multiple Room Renovation, Concrete Foundations, Hazardous Materials Removal, Garage & Carport, Barns Sheds & Outbuildings, Mold Remediation, Fencing, Bathroom remodeling, Additions, Inspection Services, Windows, Disaster Restoration, Kitchen remodeling, Decks & Porches, Disability Alterations, Home Builders
Service Types
Residential, Commercial
Company Information
Hours : 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM M,T,W,T,F,S
Years in Business : 21 Years
Languages Spoken : English
Licensing Information
General Liability Insurance : Yes
License # : CGC1514402

Data Provided By:
Reliable Construction & Plumbing
(352) 686-7527
3281 Aberyls St
Spring Hill, FL
Creek Kitchen Inc
(352) 263-2333
3480 Deltona Blvd
Spring Hill, FL
Deem's Kitchen & Bath
(352) 683-1886
3025 Commercial Way
Spring Hill, FL
Kitchen Center Plus
(727) 822-7600
2210 4th St. North
St. Petersburg, FL
SMH Construction LLC
(954) 394-4020
3246 NE 27th Ave
Lighthouse Point, FL
Waterproofing, Appliance installation, Skylights, Cabinets, Sunrooms, Patios, Walks, Stone Walls, Land Clearing / Bldg Site Prep, Concrete Flatwork, Multiple Room Renovation, Hot Tubs & Spas, Water Heaters & Tanks, Drywall and Plaster, Framing, Concrete Foundations, Commercial Property Maintenance, Countertops, Additions, Paving, Doors, Entertainment & Computer, Plumbing, Window Coverings, Demolition, Garden Features, Painting, Fencing, Lighting, Welding, FirePlaces, Inspection Services, Wall…
Service Types
Residential, Commercial
Company Information
Hours : 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM M,T,W,T,F,S
Years in Business : 10 Years
Languages Spoken : English, German
Licensing Information
General Liability Insurance : Yes
License # : CGC1513445
Payment Options
Accepts Credit Cards

Data Provided By:
Data Provided By:

Kitchen Remodeling Glossary

The following information was sourced from

ADA - Americans with Disabilities Act. Federal law governing issues of accessibility in public facilities. Used as guidelines for multi-housing and home modifications for disabled persons or homes for "aging in place".

ANSI - American National Standards Institute. A federal agency which sets standards for quality, function and durability of materials used in manufacturing, building, etc.

Appliance Garage - A common name for a roll-up or single door unit placed under a wall cabinet. Roll-up doors are sometimes called 'tambours".

Appliqué (onlay) - An intricately carved decorative element installed on the surface of a cabinet.

Batten - A strip of thin, narrow lumber used to cover or reinforce the joint between two pieces of lumber.

Bead - (Beaded) A small double groove routed out around the perimeter of a cabinet frame or door giving the appearance of an added rounded, narrow molding. (Beaded panel - a panel with a vertical double groove routed at intervals across it's width). (Beaded inset - a style in which the cabinet door closes within the frame which has a double groove routed around its perimeter.)

Bevel - The slant of a surface, as on a beveled edge door.

Butt Joint - Joint formed by butting the ends of two pieces of wood together. Usually attached by glue or staples or both.

Capital - An architectural term for the crown or top element of a column.

Classic Crown (molding) - A wide, intricately carved piece of molding usually used on top of wall cabinets or furniture.

Concealed Hinge - A hinge that is attached to the door and the inside end panel of a cabinet, making it not visible from the exterior of the cabinet.

Continuous Pull - The door handle is an integral part of the door style and runs the full width of the door. The handle is not a separate piece of decorative hardware.

Conversion Varnish - An element of a finishing process, used as intermediate and/or top coats. This sprayed-on chemical material is bonded to the wood when heated in special ovens.

Cup Hinge - Used to hinge full-overlay doors, the hinge is set into a round recessed area routed into the back of the door. The hinge is also attached to the door frame.

Dado - A groove recessed into a board into which another board edge is inset to form a joint, usually with glue to secure it. Used to join cabinet backs to cabinet floors or sides (end panels) to face frame.

Dentil (molding) - A pattern of tooth-like cuts often used on trim moldings.

Home | About | Contact | Register Your Company